Corso Venezia, 7 - Milano (IT)
Dolce & Gabbana S.p.A.
900 Sq. m
YEAR & AREA OF COMPETENCE:
2009 | CIVIL-COMMERCIAL
AIM OF THE PROJECT:
Renovation of the three levels D&G boutique.
Executive Design and Works Management of all the structural works.
Remarkable works involved:
• a new elevator shaft made of reinforced concrete;
• a new steel staircase and the development of the crystal railings' structural details;
• reinforcements of the first floor slab due to requirement imposed by the change of use from residential to shopping area open to the public;
• partial remaking of the first floor slab at the landing of elevator and staircase;
• metal portals employed for the demolition of two portions of the bearing walls, at first floor, around the building courtyard.