via Durini – Milano (IT)
Durini 1 s.r.l.
SURFACE PROJECT :
2.450 Sq. m
ARCHITECTUAL DESIGN :
Antonio Citterio & Partners
YEAR & AREA OF COMPETENCE :
2006 | CIVIL ENGINEERING – COMMERCIAL
AIM OF THE PROJECT :
Renovation of the seven floors existing building and construction of two new underground levels.
BY SCL :
Executive and constructive Design and Works Management of all the structural works.
Remarkable works to be pointed out:
• strengthening of the existing floors, in brick and concrete structure, with insertion of steel beams to ensure live loads of 3 to 4 kN/sq. m;
• full height strengthening of the most stressed r. c. pillars;
• demolition of portions of slabs in order to place the new vertical connections: staircases, lift shafts and hoists;
• construction, at basement level, of a new concrete floor, resting over the slab, in order to sustain the two central pillars of the building;
• realization, for the 60% of the building area, of two the r.c. “envelope” underground levels for the new underground parking.
Careful and very detailed the study of the construction/excavation sequences, due to the need to support two central pillars of the building at the level -1, while proceeding with the construction of the parking area at levels -2 and -3.