YEAR & AREA OF COMPETENCE :
2020 | CIVIL – INDUSTRIAL
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN :
A2A Ambiente S.p.A.
AIM OF THE PROJECT :
Recovery of the industrial warehouse and conversion of the organic waste stabilization plant in order to use it for the treatment of waste stored in bales (RSB) for the production of secondary solid fuel (SSF). Reference standard NTC 2018.
BY SCL :
Executive design and assistance to the work management for the seismic improvement of the existing prefabricated shed in use class III, for the new internal metal structures and related bases in reinforced concrete.
To be mentioned:
- Definition of the structural investigation campaign of the prefabricated warehouse and coordination of the execution of the tests / surveys;
- Assessment of seismic vulnerability of the existing structure in use class III;
- Design of the seismic improvement of the shed (from 24% to 55% of the seismic action of the project) by reinforcing the collars of the cup plinths with additional reinforced concrete jets, reinforcement of the beam-column joints with metal carpentry elements and longitudinal connection of the vertices of the pillars;
- Design of the following structural elements inside the shed:
- new flooring to be built on top of the existing one,
- new waste containment wall in reinforced concrete
- new technical rooms with load-bearing masonry walls, practicable brick-cement roof and relative basement
- new bases for the machinery needed for the new plant (presses, shredders and screens);
- new metal structures to support machinery and walkways