Bisceglie – Milano (IT)
ProEdil / Habitat Bisceglie Soc. Cooperativa
SURFACE OF THE PROJECT :
8.100 sqm – 102 apartments
YEAR & AREA OF COMPETENCE :
2020 | CIVIL – RESIDENTIAL
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN AND RENDER :
ITER | Carla Ferrer + Marco Jacomella.
AIM OF THE PROJECT :
New construction of 3 residential buildings of 8 floors above ground, with basement and common square which occupies the whole extension of the lot (about 3000 sqm).
BY SCL :
Executive design and Construction management of the reinforced concrete structures in situ and of the pile foundation.
To be mentioned:
• integration and sizing according to the new project of about 600 piles built in 2010 sized and arranged for a different and previous architectural project;
• the land remediation project, which defines and binds the initial executive step for the construction of the above ground structures;
• the construction of underground structures using the “white tank system”;
• the design of the foundation slab on piles had to integrate the electrical conduits within its thickness;
• the sizing of the elevated structures has been designed in order to consider, at the ground floor and the square level (1st P), a seismic joint in the direction transversal to the lot;
• locations, such as the square on the first floor, susceptible to great crowding.